Saturday, December 09, 2006

alien's back

Phew. Finally finished the last paper. The most exhausting one.

And finally I'm 'officially' back in this world. It's hard to live without the net, but I survived anyway.

December. One year since I finished SPM. Also a very exhausting thing.

Same time last year, we were enjoying at Payar Island. How I miss the Penang trip and the gang...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

miss the adventures...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

miss the siao-siao moment...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

miss the food...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

miss the shark...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What's hot these days is the Doha Asian Games 2006. Apparently, my favorite badminton players were kicked out in the quarter-and semi-final rounds. Not much to expect of our country's team, getting a bronze was probably good enough...

Anyway, going to Penang tomorrow, and back to Alor Star. Had been very eager about this trip, but just found out that there's disappointment behind it. Well, Rynn Lim and JJ Lin are gonna have a promotion session in KL next Friday. And I'm gonna miss it. Arghhhh... fancy missing out both the concert and the session!! I'm so sad...

Will miss Rynn a lot... JJ too...

No comments: