Friday, September 14, 2007

buzz

Things have been rushing in in abundance at the start of this week.

Scholarship duty hours started this week, hopefully to be finished by next or the other week.

Newly joining the committee of SoEA, getting new tasks. One of it was being the 'photographer' during the opening ceremony a sports event at our university.
And getting fooled by Min How who suggested that I go up front to tke the photos when I was not allowed to do so. SWEAT~!!!

Friends problems. Doesn't seem big, maybe it's just me making a fuss out of it.
Friendship fun. Friends came over from Cheras to my house at a time nearing midnight, initially asking me our to yam-char which I couldn't, and they came touring in my house instead. Hah!

Studies weren't going smoothly. Getting blurred and messed up by both the lecturer and lab tutor of Analogue Electronics 1. And find it hard to stay up wide awake in Digital Electronics 1 class, the fact that I have been in THREE binary-lecture classes now... and definitely getting bored over it of course!

At jst the right time, my mom went traveling in Beijing, leaving us behind with the daily housework and stuff.
'Returning' to Beijing has always been my dream. Now that mom goes TOURING in Beijing and later an extension of stay over at the embassy quarters of a friend's, it is so much worth it.

Problems again with the house. Water tank leaking. causing the numerous inconveniences. Wasting resources and money.

Thought I would not have enough time for everything. Now I gotta find time.
Precious time.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I cant stay awake, i will spill some water from my bottle on my face..i always do that.. it works. especially those electronic subjects.加油咯..

Kyflein said...

thanks for ur tip! ;)