Saturday, July 12, 2008

POWER

Sometimes I can't help it, but I get really out of my mind. Sorry for doing that, but I just get pissed off at times. And this time, it's when things get messed up just because someone do what he/she FEELS IS RIGHT and claims the instructions as WRONG and thinks he/she is still RIGHT when getting incompatible results!!! Arghhhh!! Why did I ever know you?!!

I have to to say that the EP lab sessions and reports are driving me crazy. Firstly, for the first few lab sessions, all the students had to que to work on ONE working station, which sux coz other students do not follow order. Then, the instruments are often not functioning well. [That's how we see our money flushed away just like that...]

And lab reports!! The hardest to score ever since I'm officially in the program. Especially when we can't really relate what we learn in lectures to what we are really doing in lab. So the Mondays are always so miserable. Writing out the report is tough enough, what more trying to figure out what we actually do in lab!! The worst of the worst is when I am squeezing my brains to produce POWER while others are just waiting and chatting away... and constantly making so much noise that I can't think at all! Arghhh... I really wanted to strangle them... especially the loudest one~ =.=ll

I NEED POWER~~~

No comments: