Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged again~

1. Do you think you're hot?
Yes~ that's why I love winter season...

2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.
see my profile picture :P

3. Do you like the picture?
Oh yes!! I'm cute, right?

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
a few monthsss....

5. What was the last song you listened to?
Wrong Number (Performance Version) - TVXQ!

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Re-studying Analogue Electronics 1 =D

7. What name do you prefer besides your name?
my name

8. 5 people I tagged
[me: can i not tag those JY has tagged :) ]

Jens
Kathleen
Tiff
Mary-Ruth
Soursand

9. Who is number 1?
A pal who is passionate in music.

10. Who is number 3 having relationship with?
Someone I know.. :D

11. Say something about number 5.
A friend whom I often meet at showcases~

12. How about number 4?
A person who loves nature, one of the greatest people I met :P

13. Who is number 2?
A true friend who knows me best.

=)

No comments: