Friday, March 12, 2010

my CNY

Successfully abandoned my blog for a whole month.
Thanks to the load of Final Year.

Now to write a little about CNY. A simple reunion meal, quiet yet different. Grandma wasn't one of the cooks now because of her health. A much simpler lunch, but it was good to see grandma eating, and more with us.

Since when have I missed her this much... Do get better, we still wait for your 'bak zhang'. =)

It's can be fun to get with the kids. They are getting older now (so am I...), probably that's why it's easier to get along with them (and get sense into their brain..?) Haha...

And the lots of open-houses by them and by us, getting us busy eating or preparing.

And how I miss the ice-cream feasts (every day every meal) and the singing marathon!

And seriously, miss CNY a lot.

Looking forward to getting back there soon.

No comments: