Saturday, May 08, 2010

My first Broga Hill Climb

It wasn't supposed to be a tough climb, but the situation that I am currently in is giving me a lot of trouble, and even more serious now.

To fit in the early morning schedule for the climb just to catch the sunrise, I had a stay-over at SL's. And yes, my parents would let me stay over for a good reason, just not to keep it often. Troublesome but fun to be there.. haha. Thanks to SL for sharing me a roof ;)

The climb was a quarter of way through estate and jungle, while most of it was soil steeps and steps. Seems easy as it isn't a high one, but I still prefer the hill of Cape Rachado, which is a jungle-trekking type (let's omit the mosquito bites), as there were trees around to hold on to... :P

Photobucket

With my terrible imbalance which have been a problem after boat-rides, Somehow it haunts my fear of falling off when nearing the peak. It was even worse when getting down, adding on the losing control of the legs. And I finally arrived back down safely. No falls, no sprains.

Photobucket

It's a pity we didn't catch the full sunrise, as part of it was blocked by clouds. Nice views though, a sense of greenery is pleasuring. Eager to proceed to the stony peak, however considering the body conditions and the challenges to get down the hill, I let it be a compensate for a next trip ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
At least to call it a victory when we see to height that we climbed...

2 comments:

Jens 卿安 said...

Well done :) I wonder if you can see your house from up there .. hihi

Kyflein said...

LOL... I didn't even take note of the Twin Towers form up there...

Gimme a break from the city.. XD