Saturday, February 05, 2011

Happy New Ear!

It feels like just last month that I stepped into the brewery. And it feels like just yesterday that I stepped out of the office. The four months that had passed so fast. The few lunches that seemed so many. The people whom I've known just a while ago.

Didn't know I would miss it, that I missed the people quite a bit.
I feel I still need to live and work around people of same gender. Haha!

And... It's a new lunar year now! Happy New Year! I should be very glad to have a loooooong holiday this time, most probably not expecting a long one in a long time. Yet for this long time, I have a lot to scan through my mind. Of now, of future. To go for the easy, to go for the tough; to meet my ambitious ambitions, to follow the common pathways.

Where can I go from here? Where would I end up? Thousands of questions and doubts flooding my mind like the Johor floods. I can't stop my mind from thinking too much.

If the brain can be separated, let me leave my worries in a corner and enjoy the festival now.

Happy New Year everyone. Happy New Ear! =)

1 comment:

TC said...

New longer ears like bunnies? Just follow your heart. You can't choose all of your choices on hand, but no matter which one choice you make, you'll get something that'll be worth it. So just pick one! :P