Sunday, March 06, 2011

Transition

First week done.

First day a Friday and followd by a lonely weekend was terrifying. It is BAD to be left alone for a few days, especially the weekend, without anything to do.

Anyhow, I was glad I pulled through the first week. It was not too bad when I had jobs to do and less time to pity myself of being lonely. I still feel lonely though, but at least I can temporarily occupy myself with exercise and drama series :)


My place =)


A weekend that followed was a wekend spent well. Back in Kedah where there are relatives. And the nieces asking me the easiest way out to handle their exams with high scores. LOL. The easiest (and most practical) way is through hard work, ain't it?

And of course, a lot of eatings! I wasn't left a while hungry except during sleep time :P


Was wondering why this stall was out of current stock and so crowded... Coz it produces really nice kuihs! Even the green bean cakes, which normally taste hard and dry in other places, took my heart away! XD

3 comments:

Kae Vin said...

hey hey hey. Perhaps join me for some weekly hiking on the weekend? Penang is for u to explore!

Jens 卿安 said...

Penang ... a lot for you to discover , maybe within 1 month you know a lot kind of places... :)

Kyflein said...

kae vin:
Hiking! I am in! But I do hope you can bare with my speed as I'm a beginner >< Do let me know when you have a trip, as I will be cabut-ing to Kedah if I am too free :P

jens:
Haha.. hope so. I need a guide to get around too :P