Saturday, June 25, 2005

Initial D

This phrase is SOOO hot these days... especially since my class is half filled with Jay and Edison fans!

Recently the actors were in town to promote the movie. Of course Jay Chow and Edison were here too. And of course the fans in my class rushed to attend their shows. There was one in 1-Utama on Wednesday. Just imagine the crowd there. I got to know from Huoy Ying about the show and they really did enjoy it.

But on the other hand, my friend Fei Wen was was also there with her friend (for Edison) were not so lucky. They were pushed down by a rather fat person who actually sat on the feet of her friend and were briused very badly! And that happened right when Edison appeared on stage! Poor them!

Though I'm not a fan, I too hope that I have the chance to watch the movie. After all it's the the first movie of Jay Chow...

No comments: