Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My goodness...

What the hell is wrong with her... our Physics teacher?

On monday, she called out a few of names in class, who didn't pass up a report we did a few months back. And among them......was me. I couldn't even believe it when I heard a name which sounds like mine (all teachers don't know the pronunciation of my name), until I got a strange look from my friend at the table which was nearer there. Well, I remember I passed up the report, but this teacher... I think she has a problem of keeping everything in place and 'unlost'.

Why would I say so? Because a few months back when she started teaching us, she gave a few exercises to us which were to be done on test pad. For one of the exercises, majority of the class has passed up to her, but she said that she didn't receive any except for those which she was holding (the late ones). And couple of weeks later, she found it. Geesh...

Today we got back our notebooks which were passed up to be checked by her. We weren't able to complete the last topic, but she said she would check till the previous topics only. However when we opened our notebooks today, what we saw was many question marks.

Actually she is a good teacher, but somehow she just does stuff that we don't agree with, and I have to spend time too to complete some 'lost' homework!

No comments: