Saturday, October 14, 2006

Poisoned

Aarrrghh!! I was poisoned! Hmm... food poisoned, I believe. Might be the "donut hotdog" I had for lunch yesterday. This little thing upset my stomach and body so much.

My hectic day was started with that. My situation changed so dramatically that the "pau" that I like was of no appetite to me. In fact, my chest was feeling so bad that I felt like vomiting.

Had no choice but to apply some ointment and take a rest. That meant being late for my appointment. Later, my doctor cousin (who's come to stay for some while) told me to take some 100 Plus, which contained sodium and potassium which I was most probably lack of. Thankfully, I did recover a little after that.

I was late for 2 hours. Supposed to gather at university to do the Moral Studies project. Fortunately my parents sent me there, or I would have been so tired upon reaching the venue.

Anyway, the worse thing is that I have 2 mid-term exams on the day of project presentation. So unlucky, thinking that other people will only have to worry about it a month later! Haiz... It's continuation of the crazy weeks. College life is crazy, when you are free, you can be shaking ur legs. When you get busy, you don't even have to the time to shake ur head!

Later, because of the heavy rain and traffic jam, I was late for my guitar class. But still, it's better than not going.

Things come so fast and so suddenly these 2 weeks. And suddenly Yee Chung is bak again in Malaysia! And he's now the "Ai Xin Da Shi" (Loving Ambassador?)! Such a pleasant surprise... the news showed a compassionate side of him, going around greeting the patients... probably at the dialysis.

tomorrow's gonna be even more packed. Hopefully my stomch gets better, as it's starting to get painful again right now. Though I guess taht I'll be dragging my weak body for a week.

No comments: