Wednesday, February 07, 2007

oh... finally!

Gosh... was kinda surprised and nervous when mom told me to take the car yesterday...
My first time taking our dear old Honda!!!

Though making mistakes sometimes, and hearing my mom nagging away, found out that it wasn't too hard taking a big car... yea, compared to the Kancil. Well of course, it was auto-geared!

It was a day off yesterday, so dragged myself up to do some exercise in the morning. And strangely, went shopping alone at Jusco in the morning! Rite, I never go shopping alone. Moreover, in the wee hours of the day. Duhh...

Somehow, I'm feeling ill today... headache, sleepy, tired. And non-stopping sneezes and nose-itching. Maybe a cold or fever is coming... hope not. Don't have any medicine with me this time. Better not collapse before returning home! Not having duty, I'm sitting at the computer lab, wasting my time. Well, don't have mood for anything except sleep...

Anyway, CNY coming, excited!!

No comments: