Friday, November 16, 2007

Fate

The meaning of fate. And the amazement of fate.

Found through the internet a long-lost friend who was a classmate back during the times of in Beijing. [The power of internet. Hah~] A gurl from Zambia whom I knew for a year or two but only became true friends for less than half the time. Reminded of those crazy moments then.. especially the craze over BSB...haha...

Over the years I have been meeting new people, but the personality of me has often been an obstacle to really get to know people. And often, it's only after a long time when I discover those who are special to me, those who are somewhat 'spiritually connected' with me. Like this Zambian friend. Like Kathleen.

And sometimes, it only happens too late.

The three friends in life: lost, regret, treasure. These three things never seem to come together. It is after you lose a special someone or something, you regret over it, and you will treasure every other moment you have it. Somehow, I am still trapped within this maze. How would I cross my border to reach out this complicated society? How would I know when I would meet a special someone?

It still depends on fate.

No comments: