Sunday, November 25, 2007

TVXQ! ...

Thought I wouldn't get it, but FW finally called me in the morning yesterday to ask whether I can go for the job. My first ever PT job: to work as operating room crew at TVXQ's concert! Something which I have been longing for long.

However, the job didn't seem as busy or 'fun' as expected, since I was put under operating room crew instead of backstage crew, who were much more busy running around bringing stuff here and there. I'd rather be the busy one, while some other people prefer my place which required me to stay guard in the air-conditioned operating room. And the fact that I was shivering there.. hah~

Anyway, the job was easy, to mark down things going in and out of the room, to clean up the room after the concert. But sitting around can be quite tiring too.. hah~ Stayed there til almost 1am, missed out the supper treat given by the boss.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my pass

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
backstage
(looked small but heard that the stage was huge)

No comments: