Friday, June 13, 2008

Green Fest 2008!

Unlike before attending the camp, I was much anticipating this event, since I finished my tests before it! And of course, mainly because I get to see the friends again!! [Yea I miss them a lot!]


Where it was held might have explained why it wasn't as BIG as expected. We actually took over half an hour searching for the park! It was Taman Lembah Kiara, a mini-Titiwangsa type park.


Except for the rain in the morning, the day was fine, cloudiness that made it 'un-hot'.

Photobucket
Our booth with the Food and Photo exhibit

Photobucket
Human boardgame under construction

Photobucket
The famous trees of our sketch~

Photobucket
our roadshow!

Photobucket
this was pretty interesting...

Photobucket
there was this kid playing around the 'pool'! [with the panda and 3 cubs watchin~]

Photobucket
and what a surprise (for me)... Daniel Lee!!

Photobucket
So we must grab him for a photo! =D

Photobucket
the largest spider on earth... belongs to greeniz~

Photobucket
Rev. Dhammaratana was there too!

Photobucket
the Tiny Tapir stall which was filled with interesting reuseable stuff...

Photobucket
... like this Panda Diaper!! sooo cute~

Photobucket
Datin Seri Jeanne at our booth... notice the number of coasters she swept~ [that's how they make people happy!]

Photobucket
nice pose~

Photobucket
We decided to pose with the friends from the jungle too!

Photobucket
the coasters left... I wonder if these were sold off in the end.

It's my first time (as far as I remember) getting physically involved in charity event. It was more fun than work. Out of the 84 coasters, we managed to sell at least 79, which brought at least RM237! [Hurray for paper mache~] And never was it a practice to spend away my allowance in one go, but then it was for a good cause. =)

Had a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun...
Too bad I din come to visit..

Kyflein said...

yea, it was fun...a t least for me ;)
well, u can come next year. i hope i will also be there then. :D