Tuesday, June 17, 2008

reality

Been sweating the whole day, physically and mentally. Especially after the jog which opened up my sweat pores and make me sweat the whole day ( =.=ll ) The worst thing is to go all the way to Cheras for an-hour tutorial where the lecturer turned up an hour late!! Then it's all the way back again. Nice game.

Th reality of price hike. Accept it. Though it doesn't create much chaos in my life ... yet, it's better we start a conserving and saving lifestyle. Probably it's the camp effect, but it's kinda sickening to see people wasting food, water, paper, etc...

Fuel price hiking has led to more people switching to public transport. And yet, I wonder why, despite the many complaints, the uni is still so reluctant to operate both the shuttle buses at the same time, especially during peak hours. As if traffic congestion isn't enough, there is even congestion inside the bus! Got really disgusted when some people (to be specific, the foreigner guys) will not give way for people to get in or out of the bus! There was even a situation when two BIG foreign guys, with 20+ people waiting behind them, were arguing and fighting on who to GET ON THE BUS FIRST!! CHILDISHHHH!!! I can't believe this.

I had a general perception that guys from foreign countries are more 'gentleman'. Now I realize that many of them are not just far from that; they don't have a 'ladies first' concept in mind (not that I care so much about it since we seldom get this treatment locally), and they don't give a damn about anyone else except their friends!

Fed up...

No comments: