Friday, November 28, 2008

Let's Eat Music Festival!

Time comes for the Rain God's action!
Finally Rynn returned for his album promotion after the months...
And though I didn't get to watch the PWH Awards ceremony live (anyway, the fact that my crazy slogan won me the tickets thrilled me!) I still get to attend two of the events (which I should be contented with)!!

~Let's Eat Music Festival~!!
Nov 21, 2008 9.00 pm
Thanks to Tiff for the ride and even fetching YZ!
Arrived late at the event because of attending a talk at UM, we didn't get our seats reserved, and only get to watch from the side.
The performance was high and with live band!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Highlighted with Sheila Majid (yes, the most beautiful mother... he said)!
There was this security guard who even pretended to be on duty by the stage (and blocking us!! >.< ) yet he was actually there to watch her performance! Arghhh...

Photobucket

And after hugging with Rynn each time, she really loves to utter the same few words : "Don't be JEALOUS!!" Ahh alright~

And of course, Cheng Lee!
He wasn't prepared yet ushered on stage that he even reminded us that he wasn't wearing make-up (yet he looks all the same~) :P

Photobucket

An autograph session after that, and finally I got our CD signed :)

1 comment:

EzClover said...

He is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
*mouth-watering*