Monday, November 03, 2008

열심이!

Only upon flipping the papers do I realise how much I've been lagging in the Chinese music circle.
JJ's new song I haven't heard. LeeHom's new album coming up? Critics against Jay's new hits?
Haha... I really don't know. Do correct me :P

Why?
Coz I'm so fed up with the noisy old radio in the room...
And therefore/coz all these while I've been induced in Korean music!
Especially the curse of TVXQ! *Ahaha... you have guess so? =)*
Though I still am not able to sing fully a single song of theirs...boo~

Should get serious now, to make use of the holiday for all those that I only thought-of-doing-yet-never-get-done things like the re-revision of analogue theories and the guitaring. And seriously, I must get to speak some Korean!!

열김이 하겠습니다! =)
Gambateh! (Next up would be Japanese language :P)

No comments: