Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cameron Highlands

After plans called on and off, I finally made it to Cameron Highlands for a vacation. It's a long time since I was here, the last time being when I was 2 (the unforgetable scar on my forehead~).

The gang
Henry, Dick, HH, Jek, TS, Emily, Suhweai and I.
Having no gurl company with me, I was quite anxious in meeting the two gurls whom I do not know. But needless of the worry, they were nice people to get along with.

Thanks to Dick sponsoring his family apartment at Tanah Rata. =)

Having no transport around the area, we had to take the cab... which is rather welcoming, coz we had Mercedez!
Photobucket

And a large sacrifice for it.
Photobucket
=D

Let’s not talk about the traffic jam and the smoke from the diesel fuel that blacked the faces of those in the Wira behind…haha~ (Somehow, Cameron taxis have a habit of not using the A/C in the cars).

Whereabouts
The second day we had a tour to some farms at the highlands... which wasn't really the theme of the vacation.. eheh~
Photobucket

Cameron was a place full of plantations, can be said close to nature. But honestly, I prefer Sukau to this, for Sukau was closer to the nature and wildlife.
Photobucket

This reminds me of my garden a year ago which was filled with lots of lavenders. They are just so nice.
Photobucket

The mouth-watering capsicum!
Photobucket

Other than that, six of us even went for a jog on the second morning.
Photobucket
The cool weather was just nice :)


Eat, eat and eat..
A nice Cameron style steamboat with lots of vegetables...
Photobucket

Right after that the night market.
The gang was so excited about the BBQ party the next day that they couldn't resist buying so much stuff for it. Of course, the trip was stomach-filling, the food was great! I do miss the chocolate-coated strawberry! :P

Photobucket

The supper continued back at the apartment.
Photobucket

The strawberry ice-stick feast!
Photobucket

And the theme... the BBQ Party!
Our instructors, Emily and Henry!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Breakfast Chef, Henry!
We had fried mee-hun and sandwich! Honestly I never knew Henry could cook.. well!**Salutes to Henry!!**
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Overall, the trip was fun. Except that I didn't expect it to be higher budget (yikes~ so paiseh~), the need of transport around the highlands, and the peak season traffic jam, it should be a good-enough vacation.
Hope for the next one with these buddies.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

Enjoyed the moment with you too ^^
Next trip going to be Penang.. Let's force henry to organize it ^^

Kyflein said...

ezclover:
hey me too! I so miss you all..
YES! We should!! :P