Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mixed

After the many years, I still find my passion in the art of architecture. And often do I feel the pity for not walking that path.
Sometimes, there are things that we can’t help with. Sometimes we tend to make a good choice, but it does not necessary be the right choice for us. Sometimes, and often, we have to forfeit one for the other, and we would be blamed for not going for the latter.

Being an indecisive person, I often take a long time to boil over my considerations and choice over and over again. I don’t know why, but there’s just so much I have to go through before making my decision. It’s probably because of the environment that shapes my mind in this way. I am confused, I am bored, I am tired of the way I am. But probably it’s what that makes me today, whether it’s the OK me or KO me. I try to make myself more efficient, I do try. I try to fit myself into the different environments, which doesn’t always work.

I try to understand myself, but I find it getting me more confusing.
So don’t you think that you understand me.

Well said that, the happiest person doesn’t necessary have the best of everything. He just makes the best of everything.
That’s the guide I should live by.

No comments: