Thursday, October 02, 2008

Happy Raya!

Raya this year is expected to be less of open-houses to attend *boooo~~* but was good enough to be meeting up with the very-long-time-no-see friends. This time at a different location which is definitely a better choice =)
Lady luck wasn't with Eng as her shoes got 'stolen' by someone having similar shoe type.. (optimistically, she got herself a new pair of shoes~ :)

And her order of lunch wasn't good as well. Poor her~

Photobucket

A unique gathering indeed, that Theng even got tutoring on math and circuits on the spot!
Photobucket
Haha.. and it ended up Liang and others solving the math question, the PSpice learning without much advancement, and the ME wondering if I ever studied circuits and electronics!! My... I'd better go dig into the books...

Being with the gurls makes me feel like myself again..
Photobucket

Happy Raya everyone!!

No comments: