Thursday, October 23, 2008

End | Beginning

Year 2 is officially over after the felt-like-being-fooled final exam paper on Tuesday, and the very very short semester ending with the Numerical Analysis paper yesterday, which I thought was the best paper I did in this year (frankly because I did badly in others). I am rather disappointed why we did not get to evaluate the lecturers, one for the good work and the other for the misery she put in us. I just hope it won't happen again. And not to forget, the fall from the staircase.. hah~

The celebration continued with a karaoke marathon (and the first time I feel tired before the session ended :P )with all the boys! And they ROCK!! Haha... And I do need to improve my singing.. =D

The end of the semester and the beginning of the holiday! Yay! But holiday this year had better be more wisely spent than last year's... I doubt the dream to work at KMT will not be true anymore, disappointingly. Still, lots of work and wanna-dos and re-revisions and decisions to be done. I wonder if I can ever finish half...

For now, anticipating much about the trip to Cameron! Though I'm anxious about how it would turn out to be... don't wanna bring the alien me up there~ But ooo... it's been a long time since my last vacation!! Haha...

No comments: