Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentines, 好远。。。

Thought I would be spending the day with the data comm textbook, but surprisingly find myself in the middle of the town that night! :P

Was at the One Live Outdoor Broadcast concert! I guess that was my first various-artist concert, and we had to stand way at the back to watch, like 150m from the stage. It didn't feel really good, especially since Rynn only sang ONE song! And the song is [远远] (Faraway)... so it fitted the broken hearts~ All the squeezing, all the sweat, for 5 minutes...

Not all the way bad of course... I am glad I caught the performance of A-Bin, the newbie in TW!! And wow... I like his voice a lot! It's high-pitched and powerful, like Junsu's...

One conclusion I can make is, the city night life isn't for me.

No comments: