Thursday, April 02, 2009

Look what I did

I got pissed off by the shuttle service yesterday, so I made a firm determination to make a complaint about it. So I ended up at the SAO. And so the head happened to be around when I submitted the feedback form. And so he got to hear the complaint from me. And so he directed me to talk to the head of the department in charge!

Whooo... I hardly predict it would be so efficient to get a reply, in say, 20 minutes??!!
And the reason to my complaint is, the shuttle buses have been sent for maintenance.

Oh okay. So we didn't know about it, and we are supposed to be understanding of it!
WHAT IS THIS??
Anyway, huge thanks to the SAO head for the help.

The day was considered with a bit of excitement. Haha. With me sleeping only a total 9 hours in three days - yes I'm terribly exhausted now - I had a huge task which dragged me to the college so early.
I was there for drama shooting!!
Ermm.. well, just a little Kelefeh in the background, glad that we didn't have any talking to do or the super-blur me would certainly get scolded! :P A great experience though :) [Oh, and even skipping class, just for the little pay~]

Photobucket

No comments: