Thursday, October 01, 2009

Goodbye

Another goodbye, a tearful one.

Bye bye to the beloved camera… whether you are so valuable to be stolen or that you miss me too much that you have gone missing while looking for me at PD…

Goodbye to the companions as well. There goes the two memory cards with memories of the cousin’s wedding and the enjoyable videos and pics of the cute cute You You which I haven’t even get to enjoy or show off…

Goodbye to the two battery partners that have saved my camera from being unused in times of need…

Goodbye to the joy and memories that you all have given me…


When will the next set come, heaven knows…


I will miss you, Ixus Canon.

2 comments:

Kae Vin said...

oh my condolences.

how did u lose it?

Kyflein said...

thanks.

not I who lost it. it was forgotten during a washroom trip, and got taken by someone 'lucky'.