Monday, October 05, 2009

It was Mid-autumn... and LCW!!

What’s pleasant about this mid-autumn festival, is we had seafood at Klang ^^
What’s even more exciting about it, is we had the dinner with Dato’ Lee Chong Wei!!

Alright, he was only sitting at the table next to ours. A nice view of him and his siblings’ family from my seat. And a good peek of the lady next to him… haha, the reason for the latest news of his love life, perhaps? *Judging from her fairness, she might be a mainland Chinese :P *

It’s a pity we did not get to go fanatic, and ask for a photo with him. I feel I’m unexpectedly calm when seeing him, unlike the sisters…wakakaka…

Not a good sign for my paparazzi business though…

1 comment:

Jens 卿安 said...

wow...!
if me, i think i will immediately take photo with him..lol..
you really have luck meeting vip people . nice.. XD