Saturday, August 20, 2005

Finally I met him...

I might seem calm right now...
But I'm not...

I'm not calm...


I AM OVER EXCITED NOW!!!

WHY? !

COZ I MET ANDREW!!!

Huh? Andrew who?



ANDREW TAN! From last season's Malaysian Idol!!! YAHHHHHH!!!!!

Haha... I'm actually not a fan of his, but I really admire his guitar skills. Well I was attending a Physics seminar which ended just about an hour ago. Imagine how my heart jumped when I saw him up on stage! He was one of the musicians playing for the songs which were sung then. What should I say? Of course he was really COOL! He looked really 'pro' up there. He looked slimmer than he was last year during MI, but more 'leng zai' lah, especially in person!Too bad I didn't bring my sis's camera to take his photo. I was regreting a lot.

But haha... I went up to him right after the program ended! I wasn't prepared for that. I was still wondering how I should approach him to get his autograph. I saw him almost alone a distance away, and hah... I dunno how, I walked up to him automatically! CRAZY! I know!The moment I called him, I 'automatically' (yeah I din't know I would be saying this) introduced myself. He seemed scared, haha...shy maybe, but who cares... I was lost for words. Shook hands with him, asked him a bit about his current life-going (he's pursuing his studies in UTAR). Then I did a somewhat stupid thing...I was 'missed-calling' my sis on the phone while talking to to him, I asked him if he would talk to my sis on the phone! GILA LAH!!! But I really didn't know what to say to him, and I didn't want my sis to lose the apportunity to talk to him. He was 'dun want lah' in the beginning, but then when I was calling my sis, there she was by my side! And how happy she was! Heehee... we took picture with him, he was really funny, making some funny noise while taking photo. After that, it was the turn for another group of 'fans' waiting nearby. And he did a 'cute' action - he was 'shy' and tried to hide behind a beam! Hehe! So funny of him! Then my sis let him sing on her CD - he was like 'wah!'

Really really glad to have met him, really really apologise for taking up his time (he was supposed to send people to the LRT station then). I dunno what my friends will think of me... must be "yerr, that sha po siao de!" I am who I am, 'SIAO' when I am 'siao'. Heehee...I'm be telling Ah Hun about this!


Saturday, Aug 20, 2005, 6.00pm

1 comment:

Kyflein said...

haha... reali lost my mind la!
we (sisters) r all so crazy when we meet any celebrities! I hope Andrew wasn't 'scared' of us! N I oso very 'yu sai'...so sot...
yeah I should hv tumpang his car to the LRT station, tat would b great! HAHA!

hey sorri I 'pit dai' u guys when I was talking 2 Andrew that I didnt notice u all leave. sorri 4 not saying 'bye-bye'!i reali did lost myself edi!