Saturday, August 27, 2005

Idols... ooh

Wow... I've been in this 'business' for a few years, and getting 'better' day by day... ahem... and that's checking out cute guys! Hahaha!

Well it's the nature of girls to look at cute and handsome guys, just like boys do towards pretty girls. Well, my taste is often the same type... I won't tell you... not really rare and can be found out there, that is, if you 'look' closely!

The crazy thing is, the guys whom I like to check out on are celebrities. That's why I'd be so damn crazy over some particular programmes, e.g. Malaysian Idol, movies of my fave stars, blablabla... If you know me well, you'll be hearing me talking away about some guys, how funny they are, describing some scenes... hahaha!

Recently I get really 'busy'. Besides my preparation for SPM, one thing that takes up my time is ... this business...again! Well for your information, Jeff Timmons is in Malaysia to promote his album, and today he was the guest judge on Malaysian Idol! WOW! Two guys to 'kap' -- Jeff and Daniel! Heehee... I've been waiting for this day since Wednesday when I got to know about it.
Another guy to catch my attention Orlando Bloom! Though his movie will only be due in October, I'm already surfing the movie's official website! But damn it... I have some problem accesssing to it...

Hush.. there is still another person who will always appear on my computer screen... Ken Chu! He is definitely my all-time favourite!

I know, I know... I'm really crazy...3-8... but it's OK with me, as long as I'm happy, hope you are not bothered by this too!


Saturday, Aug 27 2005 (00.25am)

1 comment:

smashpOp said...

hey who u supporting? i go for daniel and nita. :P

http://smashpop.xfresh.com