Sunday, September 11, 2005

Daniel!!!

Yeah! Yeah!

Hmm... can't help to go online today, because I really 'need' to blog!

Well, I went to Carrefour Wangsa Maju today with my family, for a reason other than shopping (really no mood to shop though). The Malaysian Idol 2 Finalists were there for a showcase.

We went there an hour later than the time scheduled (which was 8pm), so we missed the performance part. When we (sisters) arrived there the finalists were signing autographs on the CD and cassettes. I didn't purchase any album (no money lah...), but stood... and jumped up and down in front of the stage. Thank goodness the spot that we chose to stand was almost right in front of Daniel! Wow... how excited we were when we spotted him, and of course, that was the start of the 'jumping session' but usually I stood on my tips so as to see the important people in front. Later, the crowd in front started to grow small, we were getting nearer to the stage. Photo taking becomes easier. And I could see Daniel more easily.

It was so cool... the fans to get their autographs started to lessen, so the finalists had some 'little breaks' in between. When Daniel was free, he looked around and smiled at the many cameras shooting him. He waved too, and was really friendly. I started to wave to him, to see if he responses. Well he did! So CUTE! (Or maybe he wasn't just smiling and waving to me but to everybody, but assume that he did! HAHA!) Of course, my sisters and I kept on taking photos, and also of the other finalists (Atilia wasn't around, but Saiful was there to promote him album). Heehee... assume again... that Daniel looked quite often in my way, because I kept waving to him...like siao... Actually my spot was quite strategic, where Daniel and Nita would focus when they look up. Imagine how happy I was... smiling...

When the autograph session finally ended, The finalists swent up on stage and gave a final goodbye wave to everyone. Only then did I see Ash, so cool he was. Trish was cute, and Ejay looked slimmer than she was on TV. She was holding a cam of hers, shooting the crowd. More than half the crowd was screaming for Daniel. When they were getting off the stage, I shouted Ash's name, and heehee... he waved back to us! =P They left the place through the elevator going up the 3rd floor (should have asked my dad to park his car upstairs!).

We were sweating like anything after that, but were still energetic enough to catch hold of some posters of MI2 finalists. It was a really exciting night, though a little disappiontment that we didn't catch their performances. Though I still hope to meet them especially Daniel again, it seems quite impossible for these few months.


Saturday 10 Seot 2005 (11.59pm)

No comments: