Saturday, September 24, 2005

Idol Party!

OOHHHOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!

What an exciting night! I was up in Genting watching the Malaysian Idol 2 Finale Show last night, and wasn't the crowd crazy?!

There were almost an equal amount of fans for both Daniel and Nita. The majority D fans were on the left, while many of Nita's sat on the right. I got a rather unstrategic seat, on he right, where the fans were more of shouting for Nita. Anyway, I didn't care, I screamed for Daniel like I've never screamed before! And not only for Daniel, but for Victor too! Yeah! He was there, along with the previous Finalists! And he was so MAN, so HANDSOME with the COOL hair-do!!!

So the show was good all the way, with the ngs and everything except for the sound effect. I thought the first few songs wasn't good enough (the one with the finalists singing and Daniel's first song "Mimpi"), because the microphone wasn't tuned loud enough. I could hear the loud music but the voice was often unheard. But he did sing his very best. His choice song 'Heaven Knows' was so soothing, like Paul said, "Killing the girls!" The last song was just as good, his vocals improved. Overall, I loved it.

As for Nita, she was powerful. Her voice drained the whole arena, it sounded great. Though I till don't like the way she 'screwed' her face when pitching (it wasn't a natural expression at all), she had somehow cut down on it, gained more confidence with her performance and delivered them nicely. It was a good job.

One special thing about watching itlive was the 'comercial breaks' we watched. Well, we didn't have any, but Rina and Phat Phabes came on stage every time to 'keep the audience fluffed up'. They were the 'fluffers' who took the job to 'fluff' the audience and make sure that we feel 'fluffy' and keep 'fluffing'! Hahaha! Funny language, huh? Taht's what they said, the two cheekies.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to approache Victor closer. I was like 20 meters away from the main alley, where the VIPs walked. Victor was there waving to our side, and of course I was waving like a mad person. When the show ended, the audience went out through the side gate, while the VIPS used the same main gate. When I went out, I saw Victor (so tall) walking in front on the Red Carpet. I wasn't able to catch up to him to call out his name, too bad. I could only see him walk away... so sad...

It will be an even more exciting night tonight, when the 2nd malaysian Idol will be born. I guess I won't be able to go watch live at arena gain, because my dad might be too tired for the journey. Anyway, I wish all the best for Daniel, my 'idol' since the beginning of the season, and whether he wins or not, he will definitely become a successful artist, as a singer, and maybe a composer too! And I'll definitely get his album!
GO GO JIA YOU!!!


Sept 24 2005, Saturday (4.30pm)

No comments: