Thursday, April 06, 2006

At the Crossroads...

I am at a crossroad, but not knowing my destination, I don't know which way to go.

A few weeks earlier, it was the time to apply for scholarships. And yesterday, I went for an interview at Alif Creative Academy for the architecture course. It went on quite okay, I tried to be calm and natural, but then for some of their challenging questions, I feel that my response wasn't so good. after the interview, I was required to do a sketch on 2 pieces of paper, without eraser. That was tough, and it took me quite some time.

Although really hoping to get the scholarship, I am getting doubtful of whether I can proceed my Bachelor degree. I thought I would be able to cope with the fees by getting loan, however, I was mistaken that the sum of money required to do a degree for architecture overseas was for only a year, and NOT the whole course. WOW! I will have to spend at least 3 time (for 3 years)! Now, I really don't know what to choose. Should I join the college with the scholarship to pursue my dream, or should I just get a more secured course like accountancy? My dream really cost a lot... and yet I really don't know if it's considered a dream. I am SO messed up!

Am I thinking too much? Why do I not have an ambition, something I really want? should I just follow my parents' suggestion? I am getting really tired... tired of thinking, what do I expect in the future? Even more worries? haiz...what does the future stand for me?

No comments: