Wednesday, March 22, 2006

MY DAY!!!

Hey hey! It's my day! It's my birthday TODAY! Hmm... dunno why I'm really excited about my birthday this year, maybe it's because I finished a major exam and is 'allowed' to enjoy this year! haha!

I got my first wishes from my best friend, Lee Eng, who called me even before 12 am. she helped me get info on the courses I'm thinking of applying for my scholarship. Thanks a lot to her. We chatted over the phone for 3 hours and 40 minutes! NEW RECORD! So my birthday started off with chatting over the phone...1st time in history.

I woke up quite late this morning. But it seems it's just another boring day. I do hope people remember it. But like any other year, even my family members don't really realise. hehe... ok then, i still keep myself happy! CHEERS!

Up till now, no celebration planned. hah. Got an early 'birthday gift', that is I got tickets to attend Lim Yee Chung's showcase! Yay!

another special event on this very day is, the first day of F4 Forever 4 Concert which will be held in Hong Kong during March 22-25. And, of course, I left a message (dunno whether he will get it) for Ken, wishing him good luck.

Hello Ken!
It's a sunny day to day in Malaysia, unlike the few days before. It seems a normal and usual day like any other day, but I feel an extraordinary happiness in my heart. I cant help smiling, thinking about this day. Yes, It's the day of the long-wited F4 Forever 4 Concert! And it is also my birthday today!

Unfortunately I have no chance of watching the concert live in Hong Kong. However, I still want to share my best wishes with you and the other F3 and may you be blessed to succeed this concert. Although I don't know what 'mysterious' performance you will be presenting, I am sure you will try your best in delivering you message, and it is going to be an enjoyable one!

May the Buddha be with you and F4 always!
Smile Always (your smile will brighten up the whole world)!!!

regards,
Kyflein


I wish the day is the happiest for everyone else too! SADHU SADHU SADHU!

No comments: