Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Thank-You's

Gettng such a result is considered an achievement to me. Without the help of many people around me, I don't think I would be able to get here. I now dedicate my thank-yous to everyone who's been giving what I needed.

First of all, to my teachers, who have been giving their best (mostly) to prepare us for the exam. Thanks for the effort to educate us, and your advice to guide us.

To my classmates and friends, thanks for encouraging me, and striving with me throughout the year. Your company had helped me through moments of up and down.

To my beloved parents, thank you very much for all that you have done. Dad, your role as my 'tutor' had definitely helped me a lot, and your words of wisdom and comfort had always brought the collapsing soul in me up. Mom, your effort too, had ease my days of striving, it will never be forgotten. Love you both.

My sisters had been by my side always. My 'Jie Jie' who was also sitting for STPM, gave me tips to tackle the questions. My little sis had been cheering me up, and helping me in doing housework. A big Thank you to both of you!

To my relatives, who have high expectations for us 3 sisters, thanks to you too. Your expectations have given me pressure (which I don't like), but it acted as stimulation for me to work harder.

To the examiners and the Ministry of Education (haha!), Thanks for checking my papers! And despite my silly mistakes (those that I know of), you have let me through. Thanks again.

To everyone else whom I have carelessly left out, thank you all a lot for your regards and support. Without all of you, I don't know what would have become of me.

THANK YOU again! AND CONGRATULATIONS to my friends and fellow candidates for their achievement. All the best to you!

No comments: