Sunday, March 19, 2006

This week...

A week ... not too busy... but quite exciting!

Monday, was the most exciting of course, as i mentioned earlier. The result day, the reunion. And got calls on and off from relatives and friends. =D

Tuesday, nothing much.

Wednesday. I have been trying to call in My FM for the F4 Forever 4 Concert Contest ince last week. This day, I finally got through the line. But then, I was told by the DJ that I was the 1st caller through, while they were looking for the 4th caller. But I doubt if it was true. To say the truth, I didn't follow the regulations to say the name of the contest and blablabla as I was REALLY nervous and very SHOCKED the time the phone was answered. Maybe because of that and that my phrase wasn't good enough, I lost my chance. Disappointment started coming, I still regret for my performance which was bad. The more hope, the more disappointment... My dear F4...once again I missed the chance to seeing you live...

Thursday was a very nice day. The night before, I got invited by Kazeendra to go 'wet' at Karaoke. It was a tough time getting my parents consent (as it was late). We went to Neway at Times Square... my first time "cheong K" with my friends. There were 4 of us, others include Shuwen and W Wei. They were to go to National Service soon. It was such fun, singing and screaming and shouting like anything, no need to care about the quality of the voice. After that, we went to the food court where we had a drink and some food. Then it was window shopping for us, while accompanying Kazeendra to look for an item she wanted to buy. There was a dancing competition there, which we peeped in for a while. It started raining at about 4 something, which was trouble for me to go home. Finally, we went inside again and had a drink and chat. I didn't know what time the rain stopped, but by the time I reached home, it was 7.30pm. Wow... definitely no next time!

Friday night, our fanily was invited for dinner at Klang. later we went to a club for Karaoke...again. Not as 'modern' as Neway though...haha!

Saturday, my elder sis and I along with my dad went to the Open day at TAR College. We are still very indecisive of what course to choose. As for me, I'm still not sure whether I should continue my studies in Form 6 or just enter collge and take diploma in computer science, since I find some interest in that. haiz... really 'breath-taking' thinking about that.

Today, was just another sunday, after our sunday school, my parents gave us a treat at Pizza hut to celebrate our results. Finally I can sink my teeth into the amazing Atlantis pizza1

No comments: