Thursday, July 20, 2006

Siti's marriage

A few years ago I've been wondering why Siti Nurhaliza was staying single despite her great looks and talent.

Now I hav e an answer. So, she's engaged to Dato' K, huh? Rumors have been spreading for some time, and they've finally confronted the press and the country about their relationship.

Sometimes I wonder, why do famous artists often get 'hooked up' with businessman? Is it really love, or other things like money and status, too contribute to this?

Well, though it's many females' dream to get married to a rich man, I'm not so sure if this is the same for Siti, whom I believe, has a fortune herself, being one of the most popular singers in this country. And there were stories...

Anyway, I still wish all the best to the couple. Congrates!

No comments: