Friday, July 07, 2006

Just JJ

Woohoo! So exciting!

Last Friday, we finally got to know that we have tickets to JJ Lin's concert! It was at Genting Arena of Stars, on July 1 2006 at 8pm. It was cousin Heck who gave us a lift up there. Thousands of thanks to him! he brought along a female fren cum housemate of his, while my sis Jin brought her fren along. 6 all together. Quite a hard time squeezing in the car!

We have 4 seating tics and 2 free standing tics. My elder sis and I 'volunteered' to stand...heehee... We were standing quite far from the front rail, somewhere to the left of the stage. The view was not so satisfying.

The concert was so cool.. so hot! (huh? ...) In the beginning, the dancers came out to stage before the show started to give us a warm-up. They taught us some dance steps for a song [Jiu Shi Wo]. It was so so cool! SO glad that I know how to dance some steps (move actually...)
*And as a bonus, we saw a really cute dancer. He was standing on our side during the warm-up, but later during the concert we see less of him. anyway, he's really handsome, I guess he caught quite some attention from the audience, and I guess he was the one whom JJ said looked like Rain!*

To say the truth, I was there 'mainly' to see Yee Chung, who was the guest artist. I was afraid I would feel bored. But I was wrong. It was all high throughout the night. His dance moves were just more than impressing, showing his multi-talent on stage.

During the time of duet with another guest artist, Jin sha (Kim), JJ played the keyboard. On the huge screen, the camera was shooting him close-up, it was one of my favourite scene. TThe way he was singing and playing the keyboard at the same time. I really do admire talented guys!

when Yee Chung came out, I was so excited! Of course! JJ and YC had a chat, with JJ congratulating YC on his achievement. They had a 'PK' competition (which wasn't quite a comepetition), where YC played JJ's well-known songs with guitar, while JJ will sing YC's songs over his keyboard. They sang the songs [Zai Jian], [Jiang Nan], [Shi Lian Xue], [Shou Neng Sheng Qiao], and dueted a song which YC wrote the lyrics for JJ, [Liu Xing Zhu Jiao]. This was my favourite part of the show (other than YC's performance ;D), I was so much amazed and admire YC's guitar skills as well as JJ's on the keyboard. Great job boys!

Later Yee Chung presented [Kao An] and [Gong Ti Bei]. He was such a marvelous guy, even being very tired from his drama shooting, he still gave his best in this show. So sweet that he kept suppoting JJ!

*It was so cute when YC realised that his 'name' was in JJ's [Jiang Nan], he gestured to himself, and changed the lyrics of the last line to [zhu JJ cheng gong] (wish for JJ's success)! He was so supportive of JJ , and even changed his song's lyrics to [yi jian dao Lin Jun Jie] (seeing JJ lin) in his song [Gong Ti Bei]! and while singing [Kao An], some of the audience put up their unbrellas! SO ggod that they support YC!*

By the third quarter of the concert, I felt sleepy. I didn't quite have to energy to cheer , but just kept on enjoying the show. It was fortunate that JJ often came to our side of the stage, it was fun seeing a superstar close-up!

By the time the concert ended, I was feeling immense pain in my legs. But even though, I still tried to stay around to catch a glimpse of the cute dancer (but I failed to). we even thought of going to the hotel to try to catch up with JJ or Yee Chung. But we didn't anyway, didn't want to cause trouble for our cousin.

And so, that was the concert. I really did enjoy it, I miss it a lot, both JJ and Yee Chung. That leaves an amazing memory in my life. ALL da best, JJ!

No comments: