Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hmm...

Yesterday...

As usual I was going to the campus using LRT. When I came out of the Putra LRT station heading to for that of Start LRT, as I was walking (or rather rushing?!) down the staircase, I noticed a person walking up. I was wndering whether it was a male or a female. Well, I concluded that it was a guy. What caught my attention was, his face is quite smooth and fair. And not too long hair. With a bagpack and earphones.

"Wait a minute."

As I revised his appearance in mind, I thought, "Hey, that looks familiar... Daniel??!"

Yes, I meant Daniel Lee. Some of u might know that Daniel is quite a 'pretty boy'. And that guy, the shape of his face, his eyes (when he 'scanned' at me for a second), his appearance (dressing... cool), and his... height. Ohh, was it really Daniel?

I thought I would go back there to have a second peep. But no, I couldn't. I had to catch the LRT.

But reasoning out, I guess that couldn't be him, because he is a celebrity now, why take to LRT? And at this time of the morning (peak time)?

Yeah... and so, I concluded it was not him. Haha... Girls... really know how to dream.. even day-dream! But then, it was fun, added colour to my routine life.

Moreover, that was a 'pretty boy' too. Not so bad after all!

No comments: