Sunday, June 11, 2006

FIFA World Cup Germany 2006

Ooooohh! The World Cup is here! and the world goes into the football frenzy-- or rather CRAZE again!

Not many would believe I would be following this kinda trend. well, it seems not as exciting as watching the Thomas Cup (badminton), but it is still a kind of entertainment for me though.

My first match (watching, of course), was Germany against Costa Rica. Germany team had a good start, scoring the first goal in the 6th minute. The match result was 4-2, with Germany in victory. It was quite enjoyable watching, because Germany was my team... haha... although I fell asleep even before half time (forgive me... I was tired... school day.. man).

Today I watched a delayed live of enhland (also my team) versus Paraguay. I was a little surprised at England team's performance... not too good. They won in the end at 1-0, but because of Own Goal 'contributed' by a Paraguay player.

Hope to be able to catch more of the matches.

No comments: