Friday, November 03, 2006

Raya

This year's Raya is less exciting than before. Only one open house to go, that means only to enjoy the delicacies once. Boo.

Recalling, time passes so fast, the last Raya seems just a few months back. Still remember it was around SPM period.

SPM 2006 is just round the corner, but I feel it ain't long since I took the exam last year.

This is a funny year.

Anyway, I've been in university already for half a year, and I'm finishing my 2nd semester's duty. 58 hours, finally over. hopefully I can get back my duty at Engineering Lab next sem.

The family will be so busy in next few weeks. Coz we are moving!! Though our house renovation is not completed yet (thanks to the d*** contractor), I've been keen on moving into my room, which I'll share with my younger sis. The house will be bigger!!

That makes us not to arrange any recreational activity in those weeks. Booooooo... But of all that, I will not give up watching TV. At least, I MUST watch [The Beginning]!!!

There's still the performance to come up. Last weeks of practice this Saturday. Just hope I won't get silly on THE day.

Rynn Lim is returning to the country, but won't be able to see him live. So sad... But hopefully my mom won't drag me away from the TV.

And the worst thing is, my tummy has been upset continuously for past few weeks. Sweat. That's why I don't really like to eat outside food.

So much is happening. Especially this year. At this time of the year.

Ahhh... enjoy life. Maybe, maybe not. A game of ball will be enjoying. ;)

No comments: