Tuesday, August 07, 2007

a short conclusion

Nearing the end of my first semester in degree course, I've realised the numerous changes in my life.

Realised the hecticness life could be in degree course.
Realised how much I have to catch up with in the most basic courses.
Realised my incapibility of dealing with so much stuff.
Realised that I have to put in a lot more hard work.
Realised that hard work isn't enough. It should come with brains.
Realised that so many people around me are so much more smarter than me.

Found that I have a lot to sacrifice.
Sleeping time. Waking up at 5.40am almost everyday, I have less than average 6-hour sleep per day. Well, the fact that I NEED and LOVE to sleep~ haha!
TV time. Similar to secodary school days, never really watch any dramas.
Time with family. I realised I usually talk to dad in the car, not in the living room like before.
Home-cooked meals. Weekdays' lunch are almost always at the cafeteria, which sucks.

Realised that University life can be hectic, but enjoyable as well.
Realised how time spent with the new friends can be so different compared to old friends.
Realised that mixing with guys can be quite easy, and fun of course.
Realised that I do enjoy hanging out with them.
Realised how friends can come in helpful, especially psychologically...
Realised how simple things can get complicated in a gang.
Realised that I'm still very conservative.
Realised how much I need my best friend and How I misses her...

Met various people of 'all races and types'.
The gang that I mix with in U, as described by a friend, is quite matured. Which I agree with, generally. Who knows...
That people from other batches and gangs are quite friendly as well.
That there are people who can share their love of music with me.
That some minority personalities can be way too friendly... which I cannot cope with.
That somehow it requires skills to reject people.

Realised that I might actually miss this campus when we move to the north wing...
And a different life again.

Realised that I don't regret giving up matriculation in government institute.
Although I still crave for the fun of co-curriculum activities in Public U.

Realised even more that I really suck in sports. Though I really love sports~ Kinda torturing for my friends huh..?
Realised that I am a real crazy fan of badminton! That I can chat non-stop about it with internet pals...
Realised that Rynn is my ultimate idol~!! Isn't he? Haha...
Realised that somehow some of my dreams can actually come true. Depends whether I want to grab the opportunity when it comes.

There are so many things happening around us, whether we like it or not.
Things can be hard or easy, depends on the way we view it. The attitude you handle things.
Accepting reality is so important. Coz it can change your life. And as well change the world.

Friends, take up the courage to face the world.

And of course, ENJOY LIFE~!!

And btw, cupid hasn't spotted me yet. So guys, stop shooting your arrows at me~!!!
Very sien de leh...

P/S: To whoever I've in some way, unintentionally irritated or hurt you, I apologise for my behavior...
To my true friends, Thank you all very much...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi, me a fren tat u said is mature. but i don't think myself is mature leh, how? hehe... uni is a new stage of our life coz everything will b new. we meet wif new thing in different age will hv different feeling. i think u also feel tat rite? no matter wat, try to enjoy this new life, although some sacrifices is needed, there is got smtg gd in it. at least u meet me. hehe..

Kyflein said...

yup, it's a fortune to meet u guys.
competitive people...haha~
i do enjoy my new life, dun worry.
and about u... haha... u ask others la...haha.