Saturday, August 04, 2007

Reality

It's been a rather hectic week. 'Four-turned-three' tests all the way down the week, with ED project meetings in between, then attending the Awards Day where I appeared as a guest holding a huge book and a huge file of Lana's, and sleeping less and less with only 2-hour sleep right before circuit theory test. And the test, was all a mess. Everything was blur, from the beginning of the new lecturer's class, to the end of the test. Hope I won't flunk. On top of everything, feeling unwell all the way, diarhoea, vomit feeling...hah...

Think that wasn't enough, I joined the gang to PC Fair after that, my first time ever, hah. A non-pro and non-addict, it walking merely walking in a straight line, seeing less than 30% of the place, hehe... Didn't get to ask anything about my desktop in the end. Boo~

Whether it was my luck of being blur... on the way home, a guy, an uncle-looking person, asked for my help at the LRT station. Being aware of the reality of society, i tried my way to escape, though he was trying to convince me to lend him money. According to him, he wanted to return to Malacca, but his car was short of fuel. He even asked me if I had any friend going back to Malacca, so that he can follow back. Such a coincidence, that I did have such friend. But who's so stupid to pull others into the river...

I had to call my dad for help, in a way, pretending that I was asking for help for him. I wonder why I just didn't get away then. Blur gurl. But thank goodness, he didn't do anything funny.

Later on, walking back home, probably I was being too sensitive, I felt that a dark-skinned guy behidn me seemed to be stalking on me. Another escaping routine again. Walked a long way round the garden, so afraid of seeing him behind me again.


~


Went to Chonghwa today. Ended up having a sun-tan while watching the guys playing basketball on their own. Played badminton with Kathleen, something which we haven't done together for ages, or we never did, haha...

And coming up, calculus assignment to be completed, and a huge final project to be done. Yes, right before the final exam. It will be the similar case for other project-based courses...arghhh...

No comments: