Saturday, July 28, 2007

paralysed

After a hectic day, what's worse than having cats-and-dogs rain pouring out there, and you getting stuck in the LRT station for more than one and a half hour?

While trying to make time for studying for tests and more tests as well as meeting deadlines of assignments, what's worse than having virus attacking your computer, not able to access to anything on it, getting crazy over the stubbornness of the Internet Explorer, and not haivng anyone really understanding how serious the problem is.

Now, I can only borrow pc from just anywhere... a new pc will taking super long time. And worse off, all my coursework saved in the dear old pc are in great danger. All the assignments and info I've put hours and days and weeks of time in...

No one understands the situation. No one understands me...

I wonder when I will just get crazy. Tanjung Rambutan waiting for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy an original antivirus programme, it reali helps a lot . If u go Tanjung Rambutan, then we canot play basketball leh =.=!! so u stay at here better. ^^

Kyflein said...

we can play basketball at tanjung rambutan...
they hv rambutans to eat too~