Tuesday, July 10, 2007

With schedule packed, still managed to sort out an hour or two for the interview with Rynn.





It was a time so sien trying to call in to the radio station, until I started to go fishing. Then the voice of Nic woke me up~ Aha!! Finally! My effort paid off... I get to chat with Rynn on radio~!!!





And basically, I was just talking CRAP. If any of you heard it, you'd think I am being too pressured by my coursework (in a way, this is true) til I talk like that... Haha... wonder why I just love to kacau people nowadays, even with Rynn! Naughty me...



But then, I was so touched and happy that he encouraged me to keep up with my guitar learning. That was after I expressed my wish, my dream... a ridiculous one...



"I have a wish to play guitar and dueting with Rynn."



The first time revealing it here. No one really knows of it, obviously it's a very rare chance of it being fulfilled. But I'm glad I had Rynn known of it. =)



Back to the interview. Soursand too called in. And rather interestingly, she spoke Malay with Rynn! Ahaha... It was fun listening to Rynn's 'kampung' Malay language, as he described it, comparing to Soursand's version which is with 'ink' ( 有墨水)!



I bet by now my image to Rynn has been polluted... all thanks to myself for crapping nonsense...

If Rynn ever recalls me, I do hope he remembers me and my guitar, not all those crap... hehe!

No comments: