Thursday, July 19, 2007

frustration + upset + headache

Been so stressed out recently. Have never been so disappointed with myself. There were times, actually...
This time, I'm totally upset with myself.

It's like back to those times when I couldn't remember a thing in the textbook. Now, I seem not able to solve any problem at all, although I kinda understand. And it was the test where I had most sleep time before that...coz I was halfway giving up...shouldn't be, I know...

And the clumsy me. Hurting myself while doing the project was okay, but breaking things wasn't in my schedule. I am so upset with myself... so so upset... and so so sorry to Lana for spoiling her beautiful dream...

And now, the course planning bringing such a headache to me... to finish fast or to drag. Since we have less courses to take compared to the Mechas. And so, if we follow their plan, then we will most probably be finishing faster. But I, the 'usual' unconfident me, am worried that I cannot cope. AND COOP! To do it next year or during the next next. AND my coursemates drove me crazy....ARGHHH~!! They are just so optimistic and takes everything easy...pressure for me...

All these giving me headaches...real headaches... even the course planning itself. It's so hard to please everybody.
Yet I don't get to please myself...

Especially sleeping.

No comments: