Friday, July 13, 2007

helpless

Please. Please tell me what to do.

I really duno what I should do.

I am so helpless now.
I have no place to go. I cannot do anything. I have no one to talk to.

I have four years of this hectic life ahead. It's only the beginning, yet I am feeling the hell out of it...

It's no use talking to them. They only accept their own reasons. And twist the truth, making the matter worse.

I am so occupied in the mind by the heavy coursework. I am so stressed by the distance I have to travel everyday.
Yet, many a time, undesireable situation takes place.
Especially recently, when there are fewer people at home.

And we become the 'victims'.

I'd rather be hanging around at U, unlike previously, when I would be rushing home everytime the class ends. Friends are always the best resort, through them, I can temporarily ignore the stress I am facing. But easy times never last long...

I have a feeling of being forced to move out.
Yet it seems like they know I would not move out, so they are taking advantage of my weakness, my attachment towards them, against me.

Move or not move?
If I move, I will face some obstacles, monetarily, like the basic needs. And I might need a notebook, which will cost me a fortune.
If I don't, I will have to face all these every now and then, stressing and torturing myself physically and mentally.

Things just aren't as simple as you think. Many people do not understand my situation.
And the worst thing is, everytime I face this problem, I have no one to resort to, to talk to, to get advice from.

I have no control over my life, and my time.
I have no freedom... at all.

What shall I do?

I am so lost...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

只要不逃避,勇敢地去面对,你就已做到最好了。