Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sleepless

Only managed to finish my self-designed clock at around 4am. LAck of knowledge and experience in photoshop...hah... The design was unsatisfactory, especially the color.

Had less than 2-hour sleep. Woke up early to go for my passport application. Got my passport made in less than 2 hours! Hehe... My first passport since 7 years ago~

On the way to University later, caught a familiar face at the LRT station. Guess what, it was a friend I got to know in Beijing! A Malay friend who used to be my classmate. Somehow, he recognised me (unusual~) and still remembers my name (that is, one of my thousand nicknames). Memories rush into my mind, and I start to miss Beijing again~

Thought this wouldn't be a bad hair day, I was wrong. The reason for not having lunch was not becouse I was feeling full from the tosay (whatever) I had earlier, but because I was starting to feel ill.

Reaching home, the pain in the stomach increased, a sign of food poisoning. Great, food-poisoning again. That I couldn't sleep well. Suffering indeed. That's when 100 Plus comes into use. 3 glasses down the throat, and I felt better. And I'm now here. hehehe...

~Yey, I got my passport!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i oso wanna go to taiwan. @.@

Kyflein said...

u will have the chance.

study had now.
work hard later.
then enjoy~!! ;)