Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The message

It was 5.10 pm. Right after class, when my mobile phone vibrated. Without thinking much, just opened my inbox.

A message…(translated)

“You’ve been selected to join the study tour…”

!!!

Wow~!!! My heart leap with joy! Finally I get an answer!

After the everlasting anxiety of waiting for the list of chosen candidates, I now put myself into the more anxiously ‘sponsor-searching program’. Something to reduce my expenses for the Taiwan trip.

On the other hand, my ‘sickness’ is back again, though for the second time, it’s a bit worrying, and it might last for a few months. That is, like what happened 2 years ago, my mind and body feeling dizzy, seeming like a part of the body-balancing cells in the brain aren’t working. Feeling myself swaying whenever I stand or walk or even sit.

I just hope I won’t hit into something HARD or fall or trip anytime. I still have the Analogue and Digital Electronics exam to care about!

No comments: