Monday, October 29, 2007

sick baby

THURSDAY 25/10/2007

It’s been with me for 3 almost three weeks. I really hope it won’t last another month.

This ‘dizz’ that I have now, similar to the case 2 years back. Caught me when I was preparing for final exam. Set me in a sense of sea-sick feeling, or rather, the tiring feeling after swimming, feeling of drifting. Yes, I feel I’m drifting, but I wonder whether my body is ‘swinging’ as my mind is.

And then, finding myself unable to control body balancing easily. Well, the idea that I have to put effort to control my balance… is even more exhausting. Almost every action has to be done with care, afraid that I might trip or lose balance and fall any moment. And an excuse or not, I haven’t dared to go jogging for these few weeks. Afraid that I might not return home.. in one piece. Sweat..

Have no idea how to get my ‘illness’ cured. The idea of seeing a doctor isn’t in favor, the fact that the doctor I went to last time said that it was anemia – which I don’t believe was the reason.

Hope this thing will end before I go for the study tour. There’ s the shopping to do, besides all that to return to hometown (if possible), and the trip to power plant in Port Dickson.


SUNDAY 28/10/07

Went to friend doctor with my parents for body check-up (blood testing). Referred my ‘illness’ to the doctor, who suspect the same thing. When trying to get my blood sample, Doc had some trouble searching for my blood vein. Though my veins are less obvious compared to normal people, it’s never the case this bad. And I had two holes poked in my right arm before finally extracting 5 ml of precious blood from my left arm! AND it hurt!!

It’s a truth that I am unhealthy. Comparing my ‘color’ with other people, I seem pale and yellowish…somewhat a sign of lacking red blood cells. That result in me ‘banned’ from blood donation until I get healthier. Hate that.

No matter what, I hope there will be some conclusion to my problem. Whether it's anemia or what.

Feel like a sick baby...

No comments: