Friday, January 25, 2008

looking for trouble?

Seems like it. Optimistically, it should be labelled challenges. i accept that.. hah~

Took on a project which is similar to a final project, only that I have a partner and more time to work with. an exposure to our final year by loading ourselves with work now.

I FINALLY talked to a group member today.
And it STRUCK ME when the guy said,
"Discussion ar.. no need la, just divide the work..."
Sweat... how are we to divide work if we don't even have a single meeting in the first place??
And to find my team doing a team project without team-work... =.=lll

Wonder whether the split then was right.
But having no choice, it's not nice to split again or leave. Just my fate...

Now it's whether I should stand up and take control of the situation. For the sake of my future, I guess I have to.
I do hope I can work with them, and they will work with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sakit kepala..everi where got tis kind of ppl. Dun gv up, do wat u can do. Add Oil !!

Kyflein said...

kath:

thanx a lot.