Friday, February 15, 2008

CNY, and...

It's the 9th day of CNY now... the workload is still there. First time (at least that's in my memory) that the festival can be spent so hectically.
And skipping class for the sake of avoiding the traffic jam and attending a dinner proved fatal enough - it's almost every lesson of that day that I have to squeeze my brain to understand. And only enlightened about part of one of the lessons by a friend 10 minutes before the test today~! Yet the test was mostly on what I did not focus on. Urghhh~

CNY was even more lost of mood compared to last year... that my uncles did not return to hometown seemed to decrease the excitement so much. The good thing was, we finally got to stay at another uncle's new villa-like bungalow! Beautiful it is, but had trouble sleeping nicely...hmm...

And the haircut. Spuured a bit of my mood, though done last minute. And a nice comment I got from her: "You look like your mom." Ahh... wow, I duno how, whether you've seen my mom before, but somehow you know that my mom is a pretty lady~! ;)

Seems like the greatest excitement, other than red packets, is tv programme. And the missions of searching (and fighting?!) for tv to use. Not a tv maniac, but somehow those programmes that I wanna watch are shown during festive seasons. sweat...

In no time the festival will be over. And in no time, my assignments wll be due... Urghhh... keeping working~

2 comments:

koey said...

Relax girl...nice to meet u...hope it wont too late for me to say happy CNY to u...gambateh

Kyflein said...

Koey:

It's never too late~ Haha!
thanks for visiting!